Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday December 15 we had breakfast and I was anxious to see san vito so I didnt eat much. We got back to wilson and I slept waiting for our 11 am ride.  I was excited so jake jamison ambrea and I called for a taxi and left at 1030. The town was quiet for a sunday so we anxiously waited for the Italian restaurant to open. The place didnt open on time and the service was slow. It was over an hour waiting for our pizza. We walked around the town and I got sick of carrying the pizza.  I seen a local dog and I tried to feed her the first slice of my leftovers... that dog almost ate my fingers as well.... we came back to wilson and played some cards. All and all I think we all needed this break. The weather back home might be In the negatives but I miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment